For decades, different types of materials have evolved for use to augment or lift the nose (bridge and tip).
- Fillers– Either permanent or non-permanent, some doctors inject these materials under the skin for lifting. They, however, have low lifting potential and were observed to spread to surrounding tissues resulting to widening of the nasal bridge and enlargement or lengthening of the Columella (Avatar and Witch look). Further, permanent fillers can cause formation of granulomas and are notorious (at least in the Philippines) for damaging the noses of uninformed or miseducated patients who had injections by non-medical practitioners.
- Threads – These are absorbable sutures with “cogs” that will hook to the Dermis and pull the tissues creating lifts. Threads can last less than 6 months and may cause deformities or asymmetries when they unevenly dissolve or lose their pull (in different periods).
- Silicone implants– time and tested material for augmenting the nose (of Asians) because it can be carved easily for shaping. Once inside the body, it is encapsulated by a tissue envelope and can be easily removed (surgically in case you want them replaced or removed). Some rejections can happen for oversized implants because of pressure.
- PTFE (Goretex)– is a porous synthetic material recently being used for nose lifting. It is softer than Silicone but is quite difficult to carve and more expensive. It gets integrated to the tissue and may be difficult to remove or replace. Sometimes they are combined with Cartilage.
- Cartilage– taken from the ear/s, it is preferred when all other implants fail. The procedure may leave a scar on the ear and Cartilage may not have the lifting equivalent of Silicone or Goretex. It is considered to be the most natural with nil reactions since it is harvested from and implanted to the same person (autologous).
If you are interested in a Rhinoplasty nose surgery treatment in Delhi, call +91 9958221983 to book a FREE consultation. http://www.drkashyap.com/cosmetic-plastic-surgery/rhinoplasty-nose-surgery.html
Tag: best rhinoplasty india, best rhinoplasty surgery india, rhinoplasty surgery delhi, nose surgery in Delhi, best nose Surgery in India, best nose surgery in Delhi, nose surgery in india, nose plastic surgery in delhi, nose plastic surgery cost in delhi, nose cosmetic surgery cost in delhi, best rhinoplasty delhi, rhinoplasty surgery cost in delhi, rhinoplasty surgery in delhi, rhinoplasty surgeon in delhi, nose surgeon in delhi, cost of rhinoplasty surgery in delhi, nose reshaping surgery in delhi, best nose surgeon in delhi, best rhinoplasty india, nose job surgeon in delhi, nose reconstruction surgery in delhi, nose reshaping surgery cost in delhi, best rhinoplasty surgeon in delhi, specialist nose surgeon in delhi